about: the whos, the whys and the wherefores
Kay Grant founded Indirect Design in 2010 to help companies create, establish and build their brand:
- with a positive approach to inventing inclusive and engaging design
- with a professional approach to defining requirements and meeting objectives
- with a proactive approach to growth through considering customer needs
- with a patient approach to educating and advising, building knowledge and abilities where desired
- with a personalised approach to finding the most fitting solution for every challenge
A brand can be seen as the way a business is projected and perceived by all its partners, clients, customers and the wider public.
Design is not just a compulsory cost, but a critical asset for growth, underpinning and defining the brand.
Design that includes and engages as well as looking beautiful is the sort of design that honours and enhances the brand — and the business.
I’ve been working in graphic design for over a decade. With a background in both agencies and in-house roles, I’ve developed a broad view of the big picture, and can ensure consistency across all areas of visual presentation.
I strive to listen and learn from every client I work with and treat each project with the unique approach it deserves. And whatever the size of the project, I strive to work with imagination, intelligence, diligence, a firm committment to excellence and a good sense of humour.
Kay Grant, Director
Kay has worked for major international clients, amongst them:
and within many sectors including:
retail charity travel publishing film music photography environment finance legal financial